TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Flok Life Limited (“Flok”, “we”, or “us”), the owner and operator of this Website.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website and continues to apply when you subscribe to any Services offered on the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Flok and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Flok and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 13 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 13 years of age.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
- All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Flok, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this Website shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the Website without the owner’s prior written permission
- You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
- retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
- download one copy of content for your own personal use
- You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of Flok.
- You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
- in any way which is harmful (including perceived harm to another person’s wellbeing), unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
Registration and Membership
- You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration, or purchase, or at any any other time are correct and complete. You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
- We reserve the right to monitor activity on the Website for the purposes of ensuring compliance with these terms and conditions and to take reasonable action if we believe these terms and conditions are being violated in any way. We may suspend or cancel your registration or membership of the Website with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
- You may cancel your membership at any time by deleting your membership profile. If you do so, your access to the Website will end automatically at the point of cancellation.
Password and security
- When you register on this Website, you will be asked to create a password, which you should keep confidential and not disclose or share with anyone.
- If we have reason to believe that there is or is likely to be any misuse of the Website or breach of security, we may require you to change your password or suspend your membership.
Links to other websites
- This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Flokor that of our affiliates.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
- The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
- Any online facilities, tools, services, Content or information that Flokmakes available through the Website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Any actions taken based upon any advice or suggestions provided on the Website are untaken by Users at their own risk. Membership of the Website is subject to the following limitations:
- Any health, medical, support and/or exercise advice or suggestions are not intended to constitute medical or professional advice and are not a substitute for professional advice, diagnosis or treatment of any disease or condition. You should consult a medical professional before starting any health, medical, support and/or exercise programme to determine if it is appropriate for you.
- Any views expressed on the Website regarding any particular topic are the views of the contributing individual who posts the relevant article and Users are not to place any reliance upon such views expressed.
- Any brands mentioned on the Website are for information purposes only and do not represent an advertisement for such brands unless expressly mentioned on the Website.
- Whilst Flokuses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guarantee in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
- Flok accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
- Flok reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise. Flok is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
Limitation of liability
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- To the extent that the Website and Content are provided free of charge, we will not be liable to you for any loss or damage of any kind. To the extent the Website and Content are provided for a fee, we will only be liable to you up to the amount of fees paid by you. In relation to any products purchased via the Website, we will only be liable up to the full amount of the cost of the Products and will provide a replacement or refund where applicable in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Flokaccepts no liability for any of the following:
- any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
- loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
- any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
Purchases and Refunds
- After placing an order:
- payment must be made in full at the time an order is placed;
- you will receive an email from us acknowledging that we have received your order. Please note that this does not mean you order has been accepted. Your order constitutes an offer to us to buy a product. All orders are subject to availability and acceptance by us, and we will confirm such acceptance to you by sending you an email confirming the product has been dispatched. The contract between us will only be formed at the point you receive this notice of dispatch.
- if you make a mistake with your order, you may be able to correct this by email prior to the order being processed. No changes can be made once an order has already been dispatched.
- we are entitled to refuse any order made by you for any reason.
- you represent that all details you provide us with are true and accurate and that you are an authorised user of the credit or debit card or account used to purchase the products.
- any purchases made via the Website are subject to the Consumer Contracts Regulations. We will provide a refund for any items if returned (to the value paid for such item including any discounted value in the event of a promotion being utilised), in the same condition as purchased, within 14 days of purchase. We will provide a refund to the payment method used to purchase the goods or a replacement, at customer’s discretion.
- any jewellery, underwear, swimwear or health related goods will not be refunded for hygiene reasons. All other items will only be refunded if returned in the same condition as purchased, unworn and with all tags still attached.
- We advise our customers to use a tracked mailing service to return any goods as we will not be held liable for any missing parcels.
- the price payable for the goods shall be as shown on the Website. Prices advertised on the Website include UK VAT but excludes delivery charges. Delivery charges are shown separately when ordering and must also be paid in advance.
- payment shall be made by you by the means specified on the Website and shall not be deemed to be made until we have received cleared funds in respect of the full amount stated in the order.
- prices are subject to change without notice but changes will not affect orders which we have already accepted.
- Delivery times and methods are as stated on the Website but these can change from time to time and Flok shall not be liable for any delayed delivery caused by a postage carrier.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected. These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other right or remedy.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
- Flok is a trading name of Flok Life Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 04455369, whose principal business address is Oakview, Yew Tree Farm, Broad Lane, Grappenhall, WA4 3HT, UK
- You can contact Flok by email at email@example.com. Any concerns or complaints should be directed by way of email.